On the last episode of “Sins of the Father:”
Mad scientist, Dr. Pavel Adler, is confiscated by a law team for the Cheiron Group, Mr. Taylor Hendricks.
- Will finally gets a job as an Army recruiter and IDs a suspected werewolf. He intends to patrol and is told by Zakary Artisan in no uncertain terms that he’s an idiot. The next morning, three bodies are found in the park.
- Kenneth researches the Cheiron Group, finally gets his
Red Rider BB Gun $20,000 TrackPoint Rifle. He is also contacted by Mr. Hendricks for a meeting.
- Katherine spends her time poring (with Kenneth) through journals written by Diane McKnight’s parents and later almost finding Network Zero and fastidiously avoiding working.
- Mickey does the opposite, beginning renovations to the Museum district.
- Keeping the streak of questionable life choices alive, Reed, on the advice of a vampire, visits a mental hospital. There he is told he will die on November 16th, 2013, in the dark. At work, he is assigned to a case involving a series of abductions (and suspected homicides).
Additionally, the group gets to know some of Hunter Cell Alpha a little bit better.
Vincent makes at least two offers to turn people into vampires, and Diane informs Reed that she will end him if he becomes one in an attempt to circumvent his curse.
Zakary is abrasive at best, and Jacob is largely absent because of his duties as a priest.
And everyone learned a valuable lesson: Don’t let Will plan the social outings.